Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Going Vegan ...can it be? -Quick update-

Short answer... Yes! I am working my way to becoming 100% Vegan. No animal products at all. Dairy, eggs, honey, I'll have non of it.
The reasons why are fairly simple, I love animals, I'm rather fond of this planet, & I'm convinced that it will be a healthier existence for myself also.

Having said all that, going vegan may not work for me, but I won't ever know unless I try.
...
Future recipes will all be Vegan & Gluten-free : ) & I'll be adding a new 'vegan' label, & tagging existing (& future) vegan posts to make them more easily accesible.
...
I want to re-work my blog a little, & try to improve it, & I'll hopefully get started on that tomorrow.
Until then, goodnight all~
...

(Sorry for the water-marked image, but it's late & I gotta get to bed :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...