Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

Random Photos: Colourful foam + Dandies arrive! :D

I've been making a lot of juices for the eating program I'm on & on one particular day the ingredients resulted in some pretty cool looking coloured foam :)
The whole time I was wondering if it would be possible to use it to dye clothes... I think it would look nice, but I doubt that all the colours would stain, they'd probably just wash right out :p
...
In other news, the Gluten-free, Vegan marshmallows I ordered several weeks ago have finally arrived! :D (they were delayed due to back-orders over christmas) & ok, I can't actually eat them yet (cause of my eating program) but at least I know I have them to look forward to : )
...
Foam~


...
Dandies!


...
Remember though that even those Dandies mallows are Gluten-free, Vegan, & generally a bit healthy than most other mallows, they are still candy, so try not to scoff too many at once :p I'm really really looking forward to trying them in some hot chocolate or s'mores 0_0 You can get your hands on some Dandies at the UPROAR Shop : )
...
Take care everyone [; ) /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...