Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

'Green for Life' a book recommendation :)

...
Last night I really felt like reading a book (this is pretty odd for me, & I still can't explain it...) I took a look at our bookshelf (which is filled mostly with DVD's & clothes ':D) & I spotted 'green for life' by Victoria Boutenko, which had come with the Vitamix package we purchased a while back.
I sat down & started reading right from the start, & with each chapter I became more & more interested & amazed. This book was answering all the questions I had about diet & nutrition, & provided all the necessary information about how to drastically improve health.
It feels very much like fate, everything I was was looking for seemed to be found all of a sudden, it's an unusual & fantastic feeling.
If you're interested in reading this book, it's very affordable, & is available from both Fishpond & Amazon.
I feel like I've stumbled upon something really important, of course I won't know for sure if all this is a brilliant as it sounds until I try it, so I'm going to test the books claims on myself & I'll post my findings here.
...

I hope as many people read this as possible, I plan to pass my copy around to friends & family, & hopefully it will have a positive impact on them too :)
All the best everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...