Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Just because (it's fun) :D

(image source LINK)
...
Today I really feel like making a little compilation post about a few random things that add shine to my day.
...
First off, text emoticons (◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧ How could you not love them...
Text emoti sources I use -

...
#1. LINK - Possibly the most enormous source of emoti's
#2. LINK - A long & cute list
#3. LINK - Another great list :)
#4. LINK - Nice compilation of cute emoti's
#5. LINK - Short list with some good ones
#6. LINK - Wikipedia emoti page
...
Next, a song I recently discovered (& now love) via this artist -
...
...
& finally, there has to be some Vegan stuff .。:*☆...
...
...
Vegweb.com - A great Vegan Recipe website <3
Like A Vegan - Vegan Foodie Blog
...
& remember, these are delicious!
(Eli's Earth Bars by Sjaaks)
Get them from The Uproar Shop!
...
Live compassionately. Live free. Woo!
(image source - LINK)
...
Enjoy everyone~ 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...