Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Four Ingredient Salad


Threw this salad together last week as a side dish.
I was in a rush & I used whatever I had on hand.
This is the result...

Ingredients:
- 1/4 - 1/2 a pack of Organic Alfalfa sprouts
- 4 Walnuts (fresh from shell) - Coarsely chopped
- A handful of grated Vegan Cheese (I used Edam style Cheezly)
- 1/2 an Apple - Diced (Peeled or skin on, whatever you prefer)

Method:
1. Put all prepared ingredients into a bowl & gently mix :) DONE!

Give it a go (ノ>▽<。)ノ

Cheezly is available from most health food shops. I haven't seen it at any supermarkets yet, but I hope they do get some soon, cause it's pretty good stuff c:

Enjoy everyone~ [^ェ^]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...