Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

My favourite tofu (slightly delayed) + A few autumn photos :)

So last week after I said I would share a pic of my favourite tofu I went to buy some, & after a quick trip to the health food store I came back with everything but the tofu *facepalm* Hence the delay(*/∇\*)
That aside, here it is -
...
...
As you can see from the photo, it's bio-dynamic & non-GMO :D It's also Gluten-free, as most tofu is, but always check the label to be sure!
The thing that really stands out for me, & puts this tofu above all others is the texture. It's firm, but has a nice spring to it, & it's really nice to eat.
So if you spot this brand, definitely give it a try, I give it two thumbs upヽ(´`)ノ
...
Last week on May 31st, I went for my last autumn walk of the year, the following day of course being the first of winter :) Beanie & I strolled around the burbs until the sun was gone & the cold started to set in. I savoured the autumn colours & the cool damp air, whilst Beanie frantically tried to spot a rabbit.
I snapped a few quick shots using the phone on my camera, & a few were quite nice. Check them out -
...


...
I hope everybody is doing well [。◕‿◕。]/
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...