Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Spreading the vegan love! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Recently I've been floating about the internet seeking vegan resources, mostly online shops, but I bookmarked anything I liked. Here are a few I like the best so far -
...
Vegansaurus - Awesome vegan blog full of useful/interesting/funny info.
...
Vegan Online - A great online vegan shop with a wide range of products, based here in Aus.
...
Kitten Camaro - Lot's of super cool wallets, ID cases, passport covers, etc. Prices are really good, downside is they're based in the USA (as so many shops are) so long distance shipping, not terribly eco friendly(−_−;)
...
Vegan Health - Great resource for vegan dietary info.
...
FatFree Vegan Kitchen - Low fat vegan foodie blog.
...
Hope you all find them helpful :)
Ja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...