Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Winter walk with voddle Addi

This morning I was finally feeling well enough to take Addi out, I've been down with a cold for the past 5 days ◎x☆...{♯××}┘ 
I grabbed Addi a 'cheap as chips' doggie coat from a $2 shop to keep her newly clipped little body from getting too cold, & we were off! I think we caught the best of the weather too, seems to be turning cold now...
Here are a few pics I snapped on my phone (I always, always forget my camera... kinda prefer using my phone somehow anyway...)
...
 Suspension bridge! I call it the wobble bridge, & it feels really weird to walk on, I love it, but Addi gets tired of it pretty quickly & wants solid ground.
...
 New jacket. No compromising you're dignity, keep your head up Beanie! へ(゜∇、°)へ
...
 Posing (she wants off by this stage ':)
...
Random pretty pine tree.
...
I also shot a short bit of video on my phone, it's not the best quality, but if you've ever wanted to experience the shear horror of being charged by a voodle in a ridiculous purple jacket, today is your day!
...
...
Have a great day everyone!
I have a few more posts lined up, I've just been a little out of order, but they're on the way!
Ja! ( ゚▽゚)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...