Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

I AM NOT GONE!

I was just without internet ヽ(。_°)ノ...
...
I tried to blog using an internet booth at my local shopping plaza (not a cheap option) & for reasons unknown to me, this website was blocked *ultimate facepalm*
Not to worry though, as of today we're reconnected with the worldly web that is the internet, & I have stuff & things to share :)
...
A lot can go on in a few months; aside from all the usual things, we have moved out! We're renting our own place, so we have now (officially) moved out of home. This is what caused me to be inactive for so long (sorry~ (╥﹏╥)...
I also had my hair cut short, for the first time in my life (ノ゚0゚)ノ! For some reason (maybe sickness induced madness) I woke up & decided it was time. This was about a month ago, & I'm pretty pleased with how it's all worked out, very convenient, & everyone tells me they like it, & that it suits me :)
...
As usual, photos-
...
Nice sunrise out front (Our place is the wee one on the right)
...


Cool light from a hot (smokey) summer sunrise.
...
My short haired self c:
...
So those are the major events of the past month or three...
More posts coming soon, stick with me guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...