Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

King of green smoothies

Or queen, not important, only the smoothie is important!
For real.
This is a tribute to the most magnificent drink in existence (that I know of)
The green smoothie.
Drink one everyday. Do it.


You do need a a high powered blender to get the best result. A Vitamix (this is what I use) or a Blendtec (<Not available in Australia) will do the job perfectly. These are an investment, but I have found it to be worth every dollar! I use mine on a daily basis, & they're useful for a variety of tasks, including awesome home-made dip, ice cream, etc :)
I bought mine as investment towards my health, so that I could make green smoothies, & it has worked wonders for me! I now drink a large glass (if not 2) every day.

I will write up a more in-depth post about green smoothies very soon, but for now I need to sleep...

Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...