Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Walks; all of the nature! (lots of photos this month)

Yesterday I made the most of the good weather & went on 2 walks, one shorter one around our property for my old dog, & then a much longer one in a big park with a good friend, & her papillon :)
The sun was out, it was warm, & nature was pretty much yelling at me to take photos.
...
Mini walk -
...
...
 ...
Some kind of pretty clover.
The bloom is interesting, it looks like a flower inside a flower :0
...
Big walk -
...
 'Little Bit' the papillon, doing her thing : P
...
 We found this funny structure off the path, in the bushes.
It seemed to be naturally formed, it was completely hollow with
a little opening at the back.
...
 Moss 0_0 <3
...
 Orange fungi.
...
Beautiful rocky cliff face.
It reminds me of some fancy setting in a game : P
...
That was my adventure for the day. A storm rolled in later, I should have taken photos of that too! Maybe next time ^(- v -)^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...