Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Bare foot & fancy free ヽ( °◇°)ノ

My favorite grass... Get bare foot as much as you can! It's awesome~
...
Being outside makes me so happy, it's an instant mood improver.
The weather has been so mild recently that it almost feels like spring will come early, so I've been spending more time outside in the garden, bare foot & fancy free!
...
The garden is coming along well, & I got a pic this morning to compare with the first one I took :) Take a look  v v v
...
(April 15, 2013)
...
 (July 18, 2013)
...
Sorry for the different angles, but you get the idea!
So far we've had a good amount of salad greens, potatoes, daikon radish, & some chard & kale too. I'm really looking forward to starting seeds in the greenhouse in preparation for spring :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...