Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

'Dodge!' -A shiny new Pokemon pic-

Recently I remembered the DMAP (Draw Me A Pokemon) event on dA, & decided I'd enter this week. I've entered a few times in the past, & my drawing have made it to the top 3, but I haven't won yet. But that's cool, gives me a bit of extra motivation to try harder.
Anyway, this weeks poke was good old Vaporeon, & here's my entry -


Looking through my gallery on dA I realised it's been ages since I'd drawn any pokemon related pics, I seem to remember deciding to try to cut back on the pkmn fanart, but seems like that phase may have passed...
Hopefully more pics to come! We'll see how long I can ride this drawing phase for ':I

*UPDATE*
More changes to more arts. Mostly colour adjustments this time.
Oh, I totally won with this entry too \[:D/<victory!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...