Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

You should try this cereal + a few pep songs

...
This is possibly the tastiest (& most expensive) cereal I know of. Despite the price ($8.50 :0) I recommend giving it a try, it's pure deliciousness, & of course Vegan + gluten-free :) & the nuts & seeds give you a nice energy kick to start the day :D
*(As always please double check the ingredients list to be 100% sure that it is suitable for you)
Available in the health food isle at Coles (I'm not sure if Woolworth's has it, I'll check it out)

...
Once you've downed some of that, fill your ears with tunes that'll make you feel light & content, here are a few that work particularly well for me at the moment -
...
...
...
...
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...