Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Elder flower tree growing first flowers + Lovely natural building photos

I've been so busy in the garden for the past few weeks (pretty much since spring arrived) I probably could/should have started earlier, but I guess that's just another lesson learned :) Things are looking good, lots of lovely seedlings coming up, & the golden zucchini seedlings in particular & growing strong :D I've been paying extra special attention to our trees too, planting out around underneath them with support species, making sure they are well mulched, & have good sun exposure, especially the littlest ones :3 In particular I'm quite happy with our little elderflower sapling, which we grew from a cutting. It's really sending out some strong new growth this season, & I spotted the first little bunch of flower buds recently which is encouraging to see :)
...
Elderflower sapling -
...
(Flower buds are to the far right of the plant)
...
...
In other news, I was also looking into building with round wood today, & found this lovely website, & also stumbled upon a gallery of natural building photos :)
...
A couple of pics from the websites -
...
...
...
New recipe coming later today too, I swear! :p
...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...