Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Eventful day: amazing new chocolates & solar lanterns :D...

It was a good one for me today, I got heaps done out in the garden, purchased some fancy new chocolate, rescued a galah, & installed our new solar powered lanterns... awesome~ :V
Skipping past the details of the garden work (mostly just general maintenance) I took one of my usual trips to Nature's Harvest to pick up my fancy gluten free bread, & whatever else, & as I was approaching the counter to pay I spotted some incredible looking new chocolates. They are called Pana Chocolates, & as soon as I saw the packet I wanted to buy some ':) I was thrilled to discover that not only are they gluten free & vegan, but also organic, & raw @_@ holy crapola, this stuff just ticks all the boxes for me! Take a look > > >
...



(frick yeaaaaah~)
...
There are a few different varieties including, mint, cinnamon, & the two I got, coconut+goji, & nuts, but there's more on the pana chocolate website :) They're not cheap ($6.95 each >_>) but totally worth it in my opinion. They're made here in Australia, the details are gorgeous, from the packet, to the wrapping to the chocolate itself, & the taste is incredible, definitely my new addiction right here. Get out there, find yourself some & give it a go, I doubt you'll regret it, in fact you'll probably want to come to my house & shake my hand for having introduced you to this wondrous creation of amazingness. Check out their website here > > > panachocolate.com/. One last thing I need to mention is that thus far these chocolates are only available in Australia (sorry international peeps!) They are sold at a wide variety of places (see website for details) or you can buy them online ;)
...
Moving right along :V... on my way home from the health food store I noticed a rather sad looking galah sitting right on the edge of the road, she didn't move at all as I drove by, so I pulled over to asses the situation. I waited for a safe chance & corralled her away from the road, I could see some blood on her cheek & neck, but she didn't look too bad, but she couldn't run or fly. I spoke to her calmly & slowly approached her holding my jacket open, I threw it onto her as gently as I could, & successfully caught her! :) I then quickly took her to the nearest vet, so I hope she will be ok, I'm going to call the vet tomorrow to get an update.
While I was there I learned that you can tell the gender of a galah by the colour of their eyes, how very cool [:D Girls have pink-red coloured eyes, & boys eyes are yellow :)
...
I ended the day by hanging the set of solar-powered lanterns I bought on eBay :) It adds some lovely colour to the veranda area & once they've charged a bit I expect they'll be beautiful at night time, & add some extra light too c:
This is what they look like > > >
...
...
Man I had an awesome day... I hope everyone else did too [: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...