Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Trinkets from the weekend market...

Today I crumbled & bought a few cute little things from a stall at the market, usually we only get vegetables, eggs & the like, however today I made the mistake of browsing, & browsing almost always leads to buying @_@'
...
2 of the items I bought + flowers I got for free :D
...
Weird little wooden cat.

A super cute puffy duck.

Cat discovering the duck [:o

& some very beautiful Blue bells, which Ron was kind
enough to give me :D I really want to plant some now.



They were all $2 each (except the free flowers : ) but some of the things I bought are for a good friend of mine (so I couldn't post them up here) hopefully she likes them...
...
New recipe on the way...


Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...