Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Polenta, no it's not cheese, so what am I seeing...

Polenta is basically ground corn, it's another easy to prepare & versatile accompaniment. We haven't experimented with it much yet, mostly we cook it, let it set, chop it into chunks, fry it & serve it with pasta sauce & cheese on top : ) (which is what we did tonight)
Polenta has a strange consistency, almost like a very moist, dense bread, kinda... personally I like it a lot, but if you've never had it before you might find it a little... different ^_____^'


This is what it looks like the way we prep it-


yum... 0_0
Polenta is something I'm going to have to play around with a bit more, Eli & I both love the stuff & I imagine there are many ways to have it, time to visit some recipe sites! :D
So if you've never heard of/tasted polenta I give it two thumbs up on tastiness, so maybe give it a try some time ;3


Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...