Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

Natural swimming pool/pond (One day we will build one for sure!)

I just found this beautiful video on you tube & it's rekindled my deep longing for one of these natural pools. There are many designs around, you can look through Google images, or search on youtube.com. I've seen many versions & the designs are pretty much limitless, you just have to follow a few simple rules :3 There are ways to avoid using concrete as well if you don't fancy it (I'm not a fan) Instead people have used large rocks, etc. It does depend on the design you want though, I've seen everything ranging from very conventional swimming pool designs, to fancy infinity (or horizon) pools, all the way to rugged ponds that look vey natural. Existing pools can also be converted if you already have one but prefer the idea of a natural pool : )


Here's the vid-


Personally I think this is the absolute best way to go if you're going to build a pool. It's friendly to plants & animals & it's friendly to people too, after all who really wants to be swimming around in a bunch of nasty chemicals, not me! 0_0
I can't get over the beauty of these pools, they make me so happy & excited, can't wait to build one ourselves one day ^___________^ Just another thing to look forward to [:D


Ja ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...