Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Addiction thy name is Minecraft >_>

About 2 weeks ago my sister introduced me to a game called Minecraft, since the day I started playing I have barely stopped @_@' It's still being developed, but it's so fun & addictive I can't stop playing... I love everything about it .___.


You can try it for free here, but it's only $20 to buy an account at the moment (once the game is complete the price will go up) There's a single player mode, but you can play online too, so you can gather up a bunch of friends & play together :)


When you begin, your first objective is to survive the night, when the sun sets bad guys come out & you will die unless you find somewhere safe to hide ':) You have about 10 minutes to figure out how to do this...
Once you get going the game is very open, gather resources, build, go fishing, go mining, explore, whatever you like ^___^


Minecraft site: minecraft.net - main website
Minecraft forum: minecraftforum.net - best resource for mostly anything minecraft
The skindex: minecraftskins.com - many many skins to download for your character
Minecraft Wiki: minecraftwiki.net - solved just about every question I've ever had regarding mc


Screenshots from my game...

Piggy be watchin me >_>

I'm using this texture pack, so my game looks different from the default ;3


& here are a few videos...
Funny spoof music vid -


Video tutorial, one way to survive your first night -
(***Contains spoilers - Don't watch this is you'd rather try to figure it out for yourself!)



Awesome (but kinda long) video of an amazing landscape someone has created -

Yep, that's the basic idea x___x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...