Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

A few photos for you...

Some random from my life...

So the other night I was about to go & take a shower when I realised
I needed a lemon (I use lemon instead of soap now) I grabbed what I
thought was a lemon, when in fact it was a Tahitian lime, which a
friend had given us at the market. These limes are cool cause their
skin is yellow just like a lemon, but when you cut them open they have
this beautiful green flesh : ) & they smell AMAZING 0_0 Needless to
say it was a lovely shower & I really want some more now :p
All I'm gonna say here is, if anyone can ever guess what's going on
I'll gift you a small pic :p
This is an adorable little charm I bought for Eli whilst I was in Japan a
number of years ago. It's pretty old now, & a little scratched, but still
awesome :D I don't remember where in Japan I found it, I have a
feeling it might have been at the Tokyo Radio Tower, but not sure...

Ja ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...