Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Bike adventure, the first of many : )

Last week Eli & I got bikes! I've been wanting a bike for well over a year, & now that we're living in Diamond Creek (Diamond Creek = endless bike tracks) it seemed like a good time to get a pair [: )
We each got a Kona Dew FS, & we're both insanely happy with them 'XD We've had them less than a week, but we must have ridden close to 40km already. I think the best thing about riding bikes (aside from the exercise) is discovering new places, we've already stumbled on a number of beautiful parks that we never knew existed, many of which are inaccessible by car [:D
We adore our new bikes & we're looking forward to our next bike adventure, till then here are a couple of photos from our ride last Saturday. I took these on my phone, I'll have to remember the camera next time '>_>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...