Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Mini bike adventure (((I srsly can't stop riding .___.

Yes, more bike! Sorry, I might be blogging about bike riding for a while, I'm so excited to finally be able to ride again : )
Today I rode from my home in Diamond Creek to the Safeway in Eltham, then back to DC to the pet shop & then back home. After 5 minutes at home I realised that I had forgotten to go to Coles *facepalm* So after a short rest I set out (again) towards Coles (which isn't far from the pet shop ':p) I actually just got back & put my bike away. I think all in all I might have ridden, maybe close to 10 k's, I'd love to get a gadget that measures how far you've ridden, I wonder if such a thing exists...
Well anyway, I'm sharing this because I remembered my camera this time! Yes, I have some photos to share, woop.


Sheep yay! There's a small farm on the way to Eltham,
so I took the chance to get a quick photo of these cute
little guys : )

That would be me on one of the newest bridges in
Diamond Creek...
Bike helmets really only add to my dorkiness ': )

The creek of Diamond Creek :D
Sadly it's not very clean, lots of plastic
bags & sometimes the odd shopping
trolly or two :s

The handlebars of my bike & the path that leads into the
shopping area. Onward to Coles!

So after all the riding I feel really happy & surprisingly still quite energetic. I have a recipe to share, but I gotta make it first...

ja ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...