Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

My dog Akira got coloured today [:p (((Blue & orange FTW!

My younger sister is currently completing a course in animal care, & one section is grooming. This week the class got to experiment with dog-friendly dye [: ) Of course I couldn't pass up the chance to have one of mine coloured, so Akira went along & this is how he came back...








Some of the photos look different cause of the flash, but I stuck them in cause it lights up his freaky eyes & I think it looks kinda cool. He's completely blind now, so his eye shine is weird & reflects different colours depending on the angle 0_o'


Good times...
Thanks Sam! ^_____^


*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...