Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

ArtRage ***New program*** [:D

Yes! I discovered this program just this morning. I was looking through cuson's gallery & I noticed he had written ArtRage, I had no idea what that meant but luckily I scrolled down through some comments & someone had written how artrage was a great program... as soon as I realised that one of my favourite (& most admired) artists used this program I knew I had to try it myself!
I have been using this program all morning & I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally love it! It is all that I love, clean, simple, powerful aaaaand, CHEAP, just $80 for the full pro version 0_0 This makes it more accessible to digital artists, we tend to be kinda poor >_>...


Here's the pic I did this morning...




Obviously I have to practice (A LOT!) the brushes take a bit of getting used to, especially if you're a Photoshop user like myself.
If you're interested in trying the program you can download the DEMO, but as you can see from my pic when you export to jpeg you get that nasty yellow text, but best to try before you buy ;3


Ja...


***Made an alternate version using Photoshop...




AND... my second attempt...




My last one for today...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...