Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

The undisputed king of spreads


I'm a fan of quick & easy when it comes to food, I have to cook a lot to keep myself fed properly (having coeliac disease as well as being vegetarian) So I love simple, versatile recipes like...

Garlic spread!!!


So as you can see all you need are 3 ingredients, margarine of your choice, minced garlic (I always make mine fresh), & chopped fresh parsley.
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl & it's ready to spread onto some warm toast, freshly steamed corn, or maybe a savory muffin, it's great with all sorts of things.

Vary the ingredients according to your taste, you can add the garlic a bit at a time if you're worried about overdoing it, or you can use a slightly more mild garlic. (which is what I did)

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...