Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Picture dump (((A few of my older pictures, some of which have never been posted anywhere else...

I think maybe I scribbled this little fellow up in a class at uni. I never did use him for anything, but I still think he's kinda cute :3


I had posted this sketch in a previous entry, but I updated it a bit an decided to stick it in here instead...


Woo!


Don't you hate that! Ouch~


Quick sketchy thing done in Photohop. Messing around with ideas, & clichéd ones at that! ':p (but I still kinda like it >_>)

Some random 'ham' character...

This is Onesie, a character I developed & used during my second year of uni (she was actually for 3D class, this is just one development pic) She is best pals with the little octopus creature on her head, they have grown up together & never separate. I'm working on a pic currently which is based off Onesie, that'll be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...