Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

*Blog update* (((Now WobbleCUBE ***Scrap that!***

Hello to anyone who happens to read this [" u "],


Last night I made myself a signature/watermark image to use on my pictures to (hopefully) avoid anyone attempting to nick them (unlikely, but still...) From the watermark image I got the idea of WobbleCUBE & decided it would be a good name to use [: )
I wasn't sure when I first started blogging if I would keep up with it, happily it turns out that I'm really enjoying it, & it felt like time for a more thoughtful title. So I hope it works out & that people like WobbleCUBE  /(* 3*)...
Any feedback would be awesome!


Also...


I have a fair bit to do today, but I should have time for some drawing a bit later, so there may be some new art this afternoon. I also have a super vegetarian version of Ki Si Min coming soon ;3


***MASSIVE EDIT - I couldn't do it! D':] I had to change it back... I guess I like it :p


じゃあ ね 。。。- (ja ne. Informal Japanese for 'until next time')


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...