Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Some of my new pictures, PRINTED! :D

Yes indeed, as I may have mentioned recently I would love to start selling prints of my drawings & photos, once I get good enough of course (lord knows when that will be) So recently I looked around & found myself a great local printing place & went & got a few things printed up so I can see my pictures on paper, rather than only ever seeing them on screen :p
I haven't really ever printed many of my pictures, & in the past when I have I've had issues with size, resolution etc, but I think I pretty much have it worked out now [: /
The ones I got printed look pretty good, almost exactly they way they appear on screen, which I was mighty impressed with (I've also has issues with printed pictures being waaay darker than they appear on screen & such)
So, I'd say the tests so far have been quite successful & I'm pleased with the quality. The last thing I'm going to try is making one of my pictures on DeviantArt available as a print & purchasing one so I can compare them with the ones I've had printed myself locally to see if it's worth the difference in price (very unlikely I'd say, but definitely worth a shot) So I'll update once I've done that...


For now here's a quick shot I took of some of the pics I've had printed...
(yay cork-board!)



Not bad right?...

aaand back to drawing ;3

Ja ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...