Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

:DUMP: random photos I've not yet shared...

These guys were my favourite dogs from Kybrooke, the boarding kennels I used to work at. I had some good times playing out in the yard with dogs <3
...
 Awesome sammich is back!
...
 Our dog Akira looking freakishly cute. Do not be deceived...
...
Confession, I love fresh sheets, so much, I find them so lovely .___.
...
 Poor puzzled Addi. I forget why she was confused, but it's likely that I was making a really weird noise at her to see her reaction :p
...
 Kinda embarrassing, I had a bit of time one afternoon, & so decided to see what I'd look like as a 'vegetarian' twilight vampire. try not to judge me .___. 'XP
...
 My friends papillon losing her shit cause Mr Green was trying to say hello (≧∇≦)
...
& my good friend Sylvie. I've had her since my 11th birthday : ) She's a lovely girl <3

w00p, & I'm off!
Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...