Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Today in the garden... -bugs, eggs & flowers-

While we were working out in the garden today (pretty much just clearing up stuff we didn't do correctly in the first place) Eli & I discovered a few interesting things, they include;
...
This fantastic gathering of quirky little bugs, neither of us know what they are, but we're very much hoping that they're not going to harm the chokos ': ) 
...
 A lovely bee, hopefully I didn't annoy him too much whilst trying to get this shot, I was kinda sticking the camera right up in his business :p
...
 Mystery eggs, I hope I'm able to discover what they hatch into!
...
& boom bam! Nasturtiums! :D These are the best flowers we've had so far, they just sprung up all of a sudden a couple of days ago :) Intense orange is intense >_>
...
So that's what's going on in the garden ;p
G'night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...