Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Neha's Recipes -Youtube cooking channel-

In my previous post I mentioned a cooking channel I had come across recently on Youtube centered around Indian food, the channel is called NehasRecipe & this lady very kindly shares a number of amazing Indian recipes :) Unfortunately the video & sound quality isn't the best, but I'm kinda hopeful that it will improve if the channel becomes more popular :p I dunno tho... Personally I'm keen to try just about all the things she's made so far, once I'm a bit better & I can handle some spicy foods, I'm definitely going to give some a try (`・ω・´)


I'm particularly interested in this one...


Enjoy everyone :D
Ja ne ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ (& yes I have recently discovered cool text emoticon things...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...