Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

o Yellow jelly fungi o

This morning while I was trying to escape the pleading eyes of my dogs I ended up outside on the balcony & noticed these funny little yellow egg-type objects all over the handrail of the stairs. I thought they were some kind of unusual eggs that some secretive creature had deposited during the night, but Eli quickly identified them as a type of jelly fungi :) The balcony is going on 20 years old & the handrail is exposed to the weather, so it's starting to rott, & that's why the fungi are appearing, to break it down & turn it back to soil! :3
I thought it was an interesting thing to see, so naturally I took a few photos...




I think they're kinda cute ^ㅂ^'

Nice start to the morning I think, we may be picking up the rest of the bamboo today too, it's looking like it's going to be a good day :D
Ja ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...