Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Morning after the rain -just a few simple photos-

I love the way things feel after a good downpour, the camera doesn't capture what I see & feel, but I took a few photos to try to capture it a little bit anyways :p
...
 View out the kitchen window, the light was so nice <3
...
 The most sun we've had so far today, it's now very grey & overcast, which I love!
...
Little drop of rainwater clinging to the clothesline :)
...
I love taking photos, & I get urges to do it, I'm going through one at the moment, so depending on how much longer it lasts there may be another photo post or two. I'll add some different things before I post any more photos tho, to mix stuff up a bit.
...
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...