Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Oh by the way...

The reason I haven't been online recently is because we have been moving house! [:o
We haven't moved by choice, nor have we shifted into our own place, but the property we have lived on for the past 6 years or so has been sold & so we find ourselves here, at my Mum's house, in the suburbs .___.
In a lot of ways this is the best option for us, & we're hoping to be here less than a year whilst we save the rest of our deposit so we can buy our own property @_@
So here we are in a rather small house (already home to 3 other people) in a teeny room taking it day by day. We're trying our best to be helpful & not step on anyones toes, & everything seems to be going well so far, despite the slightly crowded conditions ^___^'


I'm definitely looking at the positives of living here, especially when it comes to nature, I haven't had much of a chance to take photos yet, but here are a few I snapped on my phone today...


Laying in bed super tired from moving stuff all day & I took this photo of our bedroom window, I thought it looked kinda interesting...

The long grass out front needs to be mowed I guess, but I think it looks nice like this...

My favourite tree, yellow & orange & oh so pretty. I look forward to it's foliage every Autumn :D

Huge patch of clover growing out front, there's also a bunch of lavender which I was super happy to discover cause I use it all the time : )

So that pretty much sums up the last couple of weeks, hopefully I'll be back to blogging (properly) again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...