Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

My dog likes to get rid of flies (((Update...

So the fly was still in our room right up until bedtime, it was buzzing around & ended up stuck inside my bamboo lamp (best lamp ever btw!) anyhow, it was spazzing out in there trying to get it's bearings I suppose, but it was making such a racket that Addi heard & came whizzing into the bedroom & straight over to the bedside table to investigate. She knew exactly what was going on, she tried her hardest to get at the fly...


but after all her efforts were unsuccessful, all she could do was sit & paw feebly at the table. Poor girl, it was not her day :p Next time Jiji <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...