Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

My dog likes to get rid of flies (((So do I ]: )

Today I accidentally let in this whopping fly, Addi seems to share my disdain for these icky insects...


There she goes desperately trying to catch the darn thing.
She was unsuccessful & turned to me for help. Unfortunately I had to head back to work, it's still in here, I can hear the bastard ]: I (She's at it again :p)
Actually both my dogs are bothered by flies. The best fly story I have is when a huge fly flew in through the front door an then flew over to the other glass sliding door (which was closed) my old, blind, semi-crazy shih tzu x named Akira proceeded to bolt in the general direction of the fly an within seconds had ended it, it was beautiful 'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...