Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Photo round-up (((Various shots I've been too lazy to put up in the last few months

So basically I've had plenty to blog about, I just haven't... shame =___=
Moving on, here are those photos-


Funky spider I noticed on my car window one day when I was heading off down the driveway. I've never seen one like it, totally awesome little creature : ) I call him the 'lightning spider', looks like an electric type pokemon or something 8 }
A bunch of goodies from my local health food shop, Chocolate soy milk, Gluten free buns, GF chocolate & orange cookies, organic avocado, capsicum & asparagus, biodynamic basmati rice, stringy bark honey, & cashews, HOORAY! :D
A ladybug that decided to visit me while I was waiting for the car to get new tyres, it ended up taking 3 an a half hours @___@ I took a damn long walk with my Voodle that day >_>
Some very pretty blue flowers I saw during my previously mentioned super long walk with my Voodle Addi, there really wasn't much else to see in the suburbs, these flowers were the highlight ':3 These flowers were actually really high up & being a short-ass I had to stand on tip toe & life my camera up over my head to get this shot :p
This is my most recent photo, taken just this morning : ) This is some awesome orange fungi I spotted whilst we were searching for field mushrooms, unfortunately there aren't any yet, but I'll look again through the week, in the mean time no mushies for me : I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...