Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

My very first crocheted item (((I'm calling it a wrist snuggly :3

Well this is about THE MOST simple thing you could possibly crochet (maybe other than a plain square...) Basically it's a rectangle with the ends joined ': ) It's made using the most basic crochet stitch, which I believe is just called a 'single stitch'.
Considering it's the first thing I've ever made using yarn I'm feeling pretty happy with it, but looking around online there are some really amazing (& beautiful) crocheted creations out there, I think it's time to learn some new stitches :p


Here's a quick pic-


It TOTALLY works by the way, my right wrist is so much warmer than my left one 'XD


I used 10 chains for the width & single crocheted until it was just long enough to go around my wrist, then I threaded yarn (like shoelaces) & tied it on at the back.


This is the back side, I've just been wrapping the loose yarn around & it's been holding in place well all day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...