Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Crocheted 'Spiral Scrubby' practical & pretty :3 (((I actually made this one from a pattern (& a video) >_>

This thing took me so long to figure out, I'm not sure if it's because I'm new to crocheting, or cause I'm just a little loose in the head... Doesn't really matter cause after days of trying to work this thing out, I have finally succeeded ': )
.
Here it is, the spiral scrubby...
.
Top view, I included a little plaited strap.
This is the underside.
.
Here are some useful links that have helped me, in case anyone else would like to have a try at crocheting...
.
.
The spiral scrubby:
.
&

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...