Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

A new way to do old chores : )

Today is Sunday, & Sunday is the day the bin needs to be taken down to the bottom of the driveway, usually this means a 5-10 minute walk dragging the bin/s along behind (when it's especially hot or cold, this pretty much sucks) but not any more! :D


Ta-da! Recently my partner Eli & I bought this Toyota Hilux :D So far we're super happy with it. It's pretty cool, like driving a wee truck, it's easily the biggest car either of us have ever owned, but still really fuel efficient : )
Kuchipatchi (the tamagotchi) is totally excited to get going :p
Eli did a super job getting the bin all tied down using his fancy knot tying skills while I took a bunch of photos c:
Our driveway is hazardous, but it's not so bad as this photo makes it look 'XD WHOOOSH~
Down at the bottom of the driveway Eli sorted out the bin while I took more photos (I'm so helpful >_>)
We'll still walk the bins down sometimes, but it's good to have the option not to have to : )


We're looking forward to using the ute to scavenge firewood, move house, & sometime in the future gather materials to build our very own house :D Woo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...